March 14, 2012

T-2 Weeks

We went in for our 38 week visit, and it appears as though our daughter is nice and comfortable in-utero. (And by comfortable, I mean kicking and punching me 882x/day.) In the meantime, life goes on while we wait for her birthday... work, house chores, baby paraphernalia shopping, cleaning, more cleaning, etc.

Goals for this week:

: Get creative with my wardrobe - I've officially grown out of all my maternity shirts and refuse to buy any more clothes. So if you see me wandering around Austin in a robe or the same 3 dresses, don't make fun:)

: Crank on work - The community I've been working on for 2 years starts to move homeowners in in 9 days... perfect timing.

Walk - Well, it's more of a waddle, but I do my best. Trying to help gravity do it's magic.

: SXSWing & Rock Chalking - We're going to spend Friday distracting ourselves with SXSW shows and cheering on our beloved Jayhawks. Austin in March is the BEST!

Stay tuned! We can't wait to introduce our daughter to our friends and family...

38 weeks

2 comments:

  1. hang in there! And, for the record, I had made ZERO progress at my 37.5 week appt, and delivered Ellen at 38 weeks on the dot. You never know! Make sure your bag is packed ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This part is the MOST frustrating. I had made zero progress at my 40 week, 1 day appt even though I had been having real contractions. 40 weeks and 2 days, Jack was born. Walk, waddle, take a quick jaunt (jog) in a park... LOL (it worked for Lindsey!). I tried it all. She'll come on her own time, once again proving that babies dominate parents.

    ReplyDelete