March 5, 2012

Home Stretch

We are officially on the home stretch... T-3 weeks. It's hard to believe our family is going to soon grow by 33%. Judging from all of the baby paraphernalia that surrounds us, it's going to feel like 150% after the big birthday.

In the last week, we took a Child/Infant CPR class as well as a Childbirthing class. Both were about as exciting as we thought they'd be, but we feel better that we faced the challenge.

I'm now going to the doctor weekly. So far, our daughter has shown us that she's quite comfortable in the womb (aside from her constant kicks and jabs). Although our daughter is nice and cozy, I've officially entered the "I'd-rather-not-be-pregnant-anymore" phase. From growing out of all of my maternity clothes to getting 30 minutes of sleep at a time, I think I'm officially ready for our daughter's big debut;)

March in Austin is the BEST - beautiful weather and great energy

36.5 weeks

1 comment: