May 22, 2015

Yogi Eleanor

So this post is WAY old. To be fair, I never received the link from the news station (think it went to spam).

Anyway, last summer, Eleanor was asked to participate in a new segment with The Little Yoga House. We had her 2nd birthday party there and attended many Parent/Toddler yoga classes. This segment is really cute and showcases how unique TLYH is... I look forward to upcoming yoga sessions with Fisher (although I have a feeling he'll be a bull in a china shop, the very opposite of their fun yet zen environment).

http://kxan.com/2014/08/07/teaching-your-little-ones-yoga/

After watching this show, I honestly can't remember actually being there. Goes to show how sleep deprived, challenged with ongoing construction, and stressed I was this time last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment