March 20, 2015

Spunky Eleanor



Eleanor keeps us on our toes every day. A couple recent examples:

: "Mom, my ear hurts." Concerning with all of the recent ear infections. I asked her what it felt like and she exclaimed, "It sounds like a ladybug is laughing in my ear!" Oh my..

: We often go to Whole Foods to walk around since it's just down the street from our house. We generally grant her a "treat" when we're there - a banana, fruit pouch,  or raisins. When I asked her what she wanted for her treat, she said, " I won't pick wine as my treat, I'll just drink wine when I'm a grownup." Oooops! Clearly she's tuned into our wine intake post (her) bedtime.

This poor girl has been sick more than she's been healthy in the last 3 months. It's been as tough on her as it has been on us - sleepless nights, lots of meds, doctor's appointments, constant snot, etc. We are so ready for Spring!

This was a Valentine's exercise... how typical that she references her love for her brother.

Home with a a double ear infection (3 in 8 weeks)... donut date with Mom.

Just diagnosed with double ear infection... again. She fakes it well.

Helping Daddy stock the bar for brother's birthday party.

Loves Baby Grant

We invested in a bike trailer. Fisher was extremely suspicious, and Eleanor passed out.

A day at the park

Helping Daddy fill the pool - is it Spring yet?



Making valentines for her classmates and teachers

Finished product!


An intro... Eleanor's best friend is Georgia, and her favorite movie is Cinderalla.











No comments:

Post a Comment