August 28, 2013

Promotion

In the interest of time, I'll get down to business with top news. Despite the crankiness, teething, temper tantrums, etc, we've decided to give Eleanor a promotion - she'll become a big sister in March! We are excited and terrified at the same time. I've spent the last 2+ months feeling pretty awful, but I'm hopeful that I'll get over that hump soon.

We had our ~12+ week appointment this week, and everything is looking good. Baby is growing, and so is my belly. The bump made a much earlier appearance this go around. I wasn't this size with Eleanor until I was ~20 weeks (currently 13 weeks).

In other exciting news, we're off to Watercolor tomorrow for a family vacation with The Dreilings and Lunds. 6 adults + 5 children + 1 roof = wish us luck! I think Eleanor will be in heaven with the constant action, big kids, and change of scenery. She's officially over the heat and bored with Justin and  me. Lucky for us, Bama and Gampa and Uncle Nick and Aunt Jane will meet us at the beach... we have no shame in pawning her off on various family members to "herd" her while we try to regain some of our sanity.

Speaking of which, Nana was here this week to help with Eleanor while our nanny is on vacation. I'm not sure what we would have done without her - they kept busy with trips to the park, children's museum, Dollar Store for stickers, walks in the neighborhood, swinging, counting, music class, ball throwing... Nana might need a vacation from the "work" week.

More photos to come in the next post - time for bed!

She has no idea what's in store... The past 17 months have flown by. It's unbelievable that our baby will be the BIG sister!







No comments:

Post a Comment