August 19, 2012

Video Dump

I know, I know... It's been 12 days since my last post. Life has been pretty chaotic as I "birth" my 4th PSW baby (aka our Forest Trail community: www.foresttrailhomes.com). While Ellie is my first human baby, I am very proud of each of of the PSW babies I've carried, and this one is no exception. I've been working on this community for about 2 years now, and I am so anxious to get our well-deserving and very patient homeowners moved in. So, that's the back story on the blogging lapse.

At every stage Ellie is in, we think "This is just the BEST!" And then we graduate to the next stage with new developments and tricks, and think "Now THIS is just the best!" Basically, life with Ellie just keeps getting better. I'm really not sure how we lived our lives without this little nugget. We are grateful that she is a champion at sleeping. Ellie sleeps a solid 11-12 hours at night, wakes to quickly feed, and then sleeps for another 2-3 hours. I'm waiting for this blessing to come to a grinding halt - for now, we'll soak it in;)

Ellie's newest developments:
: Loves to put anything and everything in her mouth (her feet are her fave)
: "Squawks" all the time - basically gets herself so excited that she squeals, but it's a cross between a quack and a squeal.
: Ate her first solid food - homemade applesauce
: Simply being outdoors will entertain her for hours
: Obsessed with people watching. The busier the venue, the better...
: Holds her own bottle now
: Drank from a cup. Yes, you read that correctly. We put a cup of water up to her mouth for her to chew on it, and she actually started swallowing. Can we please just stop time? My baby is growing way too fast for my comfort!



Such a happy baby girl:)


Manages to get her feet in her mouth, even when strapped into her stroller. Talent, I tell you.

First play date with Nora, except neither of them were awake at the same time during a 5 hour stretch, except for a few minutes to capture this photo.


First spin in the Jenny Jumper

More foot-in-mouth action



Do you see a trend here?

Papaw was in town - Ellie loved people watching at the grocery store.


Videos!





3 comments:

  1. Such a big girl! It really DOES keep getting better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of this girl and her bows! I would maybe not FLAUNT the fact that your baby sleeps or else your second one is sure to come out hot and NEVER sleep. Just a piece of advice, mmmmk. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In looks like pretty girl's hair is starting to come in nicely! Love that peach fuzz. Good luck on the Forest Trail Community!! Fingers crossed things go smoothly. T-minus 24 days til SRB. Not that I'm counting or anything.

    ReplyDelete