November 14, 2011

Weekend in Playa

We had the most amazing weekend in Playa Del Carmen, celebrating the nuptials of our dear friends, Brian and Meghan Hack. Meghan (aka Queen Hostess) did an unbelievable job planning the weekend, and we are already missing Mexico.

In baby news, I felt our daughter move this week. What a strange yet exciting feeling! When I told Justin to come feel her, of course she wouldn't perform on command. So, I promptly started poking my stomach to get her moving. Justin immediately pulls my hand away and says, "Don't poke my baby girl!" Apparently she already has Daddy wrapped around her little finger...

View from our balcony, complete with a hot tub and outdoor kitchen

Heavenly
A rehearsal dinner isn't complete with a cigar roller - so fascinating to watch


Testing out the said cigars

21 weeks

We heart Brian & Meghan!

The newlyweds fist dance

No comments:

Post a Comment