October 17, 2011

Private parts revealed....


Alright folks, I'm taking my first whack at this blogging stuff so bear with me... I have a tendency to ramble and not make much sense. So here goes:

First of all, thanks to my friends/family that blog for all of your wonderful posts... I plan on stealing your great ideas and showcasing them here. Sarah has already had to help me like 3 times... I just keep screaming to her upstairs - "HOW DO I MAKE THIS F'ing THING DO ____?" I now know what it was like for my Grandma and Grandpa Manning when as an 8-year-old I had show them how to set the clock on the VCR.

It was a big day for the Thomas household.  We had our 16 week sneak peak at the sex of baby T. With Granny Nancy at our side it was revealed that a baby girl will be joining our family!

Whew... this is crazy.  I'm still wrapping my head around that fact that I will have TWO girls to love in the very near future. I'm pretty sure every guy has that fantasy... right?


We will be selling naming rights to the top bidder on eBay... wait... j/k.  That's for us to share with you on her birthday.

That's my short and sweet virgin post. You will see me as a semi regular contributor... especially when I want to go on a political/economic/talk-about-how-dumb-everyone-is rant so my baby girl will know I was looking out for her.

Here are a few pics from the weekend...


Sarah looking fabulous at 16 weeks


Mah and Pah


2 comments:

  1. Such excitement!! I'll be sure to call you around her 1st birthday and congratulate you on having such a calm, sweet baby girl. Then I'll call you two years later and laugh at you when you are in the living hell that is 3-year-old-girl-drama. :) It really is worth it, every singe day. Can't wait to see her cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah looks GREAT!! Can't wait for Jack and baby T to meet!!

    ReplyDelete